What is Bona?
Bona is the industry leader in hardwood floor care. For over 90 years they have been revolutionizing and setting the standards for the industry. Bona brings you innovation, consistent performance and the highest quality floor care products the industry has to offer.
Why we use Bona.
We are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality Hardwood Flooring services; this is why it makes sense that we teamed up with Bona. Through extensive testing and research we have found Bona to provide us with the best tools and products for our services. The results Bona allows us to achieve are incomparable and are why we use their technology in every service we offer.
Bona’s Commitment to the environment?
Bona’s commitment to providing environmentally friendly floor care equiptment and products is one of the big reasons we love Bona. We take a lot of pride in being able to provide our customers with services that are not health hazard but are GreenGuard Certified and safe for our planet. At M&D Flooring we believe in “Malama `Aina” or “taking care of the land” and with Bona we are able to offer:
- Dust-free sanding using their Atomic Dust Containment System
- Low VOC waterborne finishes
- Non-toxic floor care
Why Choose a Certified Bona Craftsman?
Quality results come from knowledgeable trained craftsman and professional products. With Bona you get both.
- Assurance of an experienced industry professional, trained and tested on all Bona product systems
- Best Practices – no shortcuts
- Legitimate, insured, licensed businesses
- Trust in the worldwide Bona brand, a proven “system” of the highest quality products from Bona
- Modern and effective dust containment systems
- Floor care education and products
- Opportunity for a 100% GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified® job
- Lifetime Support from your Certified Craftsman
What is a Bona Certified Craftsman?
Bona Certified Craftsmen are hand-picked, proven, top level professionals, trained and certified by Bona that use the complete Bona System on your hardwood floors. These individuals are devoted to Bona product systems; they voluntarily undergo continued Bona training to keep up-to-date on the industry’s “best practices” and are rigorously tested by Bona to ensure the most beautiful and durable results possible for your hardwood floors.
*Trust a Bona Certified Craftsman with the largest investment in your home.